Have your choice of date, time and group size (min. 4 pax) for your own custom workshop! Using Crayola Super Tips Markers, you will learn basic lettering skills, as well as some watercolour techniques to create your very own watercolour artwork! A great bonding activity for parties, casual teambuilding, or even just hangouts with friends and family to learn a new skill together ☺
- Basic lettering calligraphy and strokes
• Using your Crayola markers
• Thick and thin strokes, continuous lines
• Lowercase lettering practice
• Uppercase lettering overview
- Basic watercolour techniques
• Blending colours & lettering with Crayola markers
• Watercolour painting with Crayola markers & paintbrush
- Watercolour washes
• Creating watercolour wash backgrounds with Crayola markers & ziplock bag
- Creating your watercolour artwork with lettering
• Applying above lettering & painting skills to creating your artwork!
- Curious Lah workshop guide & walkthrough
- Customised basic lettering guide sheets
- Watercolour paper sheets (300gsm, cold-pressed)
- Crayola Super Tip Markers (15 pack)
- Flat paint brush
- Ziplock bags
Other workshop info:
- Group size: Minimum 4 pax, maximum 30 pax
- Price indicated is per pax, please select no. of pax for payment
- Duration: 2h
- Age group: The workshop is structured for ages 8 and above; those younger may participate with the guidance of a parent
- Choice of online or in-person workshop
- For online option, materials will be delivered by courier to all participants. Delivery cost is included in the online workshop fee.
- For in-person option, workshops can be held at venue of your choice (home or rented venue etc.). Venue costs (if any) will be borne by participants.
- Choice of date and time (subject to availability)
Please indicate your workshop preferences in your Order Notes, or drop us a message here to chat more about your requirements! If you have a specific date and time in mind, it would be best to confirm availability before purchasing.