"So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
When you are tempted to give up, to lose hope, we can take comfort in the hope that our earthly afflictions are light, compared to the glory of eternity that waits us. So cling on to the things that are unseen, and do not lose heart.
- A4 (21 x 29.7cm) or A3 (29.7 x 42cm) print
- A3 print includes a 3cm white border
- Printed on acid-free maple white paper
- All prints are shipped flat with hard protective backing
- Wood frame add-on option available for A4 print