Christ the sure and steady anchor,
In the fury of the storm;
When the winds of doubt blow through me,
And my sails have all been torn.
In the suffering, in the sorrow,
When my sinking hopes are few;
I will hold fast to the anchor,
It will never be removed.
– 'Christ The Sure And Steady Anchor', Matt Boswell
- A4 (21 x 29.7cm) or A3 (29.7 x 42cm) print
- Printed on acid-free maple white paper
- All prints are shipped flat with hard protective backing
- Wood frame add-on option available for A4 print